- Originally forms as Manchester Neighborhood Housing Services at 20 Merrimack Street in Manchester to focus on community development in Manchester's Center City
- Manchester Neighborhood Housing Services moves to 434 Union Street
- Develops Cedar Beech, 24 units of affordable rental housing
- Develops Merrimack Place,16 units of affordable rental housing
- Develops Three Corners, 21 units of affordable rental housing
- Develops Tree Streets and Auburn Street Family Park, 23 units of affordable rental housing
- Manchester Neighborhood Housing Services moves to 968 Elm Street and becomes a city-wide organization, completing our first affordable housing development outside the Center City.
- Began offering home mortgages and down payment/closing cost assistance loans statewide.
- Develops Elm Street, 68 units of affordable rental housing
- Named a Business of the Year in the Real Estate/Construction/Engineering category by Business NH Magazine and the National Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Develops Phoenix Apartments, 14 units of affordable rental housing
- Manchester Neighborhood Housing Services moves to 20 Merrimack Street
- Recapitalized the Participation Loan Pool Program for down payment, closing cost assistance with commitments from 7 local lenders for a total of $6,500,000
- Manchester Neighborhood Housing Services changes our public name to NeighborWorks® Greater Manchester to reflect our regional expansion Develops Straw Mansion Apartments, 33 units of affordable rental housing
- NeighborWorks® Greater Manchester is named a Champion in Action by Citizens Bank and WMUR-TV
- Develops Silver Mill Apartments, 57 units of affordable rental housing
- Develops The Townhomes at Abingdon Square in Goffstown, 25 units of affordable rental housing - it's first development outside the City of Manchester.
- NeighborWorks® Greater Manchester begins to offer homeownership services in Nashua and makes preparations for full integration of services in the Nashua region
- Develops The Townhomes at Mallard Place, 14 units of affordable rental housing
- Develops West Granite Homeownership Initiative, 12 units of affordable housing – for sale and rent
- NeighborWorks® Greater Manchester assumes a total of 39 affordable housing units in Nashua
- NeighborWorks® Greater Manchester changes our public name to NeighborWorks® Southern New Hampshire
- Establishes new offices as part of 801 Elm Street Downtown Revitalization
- Develops Hidden Pond Apartments, a 28-unit affordable housing development in the Town of Amherst
- Develops Phase II of the West Side Revitallization Initiative, rehabilitating tow three family and one single-family homes for sale to owner-occupants.
- Townhomes at Whittemore Place Initiative is approved, and development on Phase I commences.